Owner and award winning designer of Eden Cakes and Cupcakes, Libby Dalrymple has many years as a professional cake maker and designer. Eden Cakes and Cupcakes specialises in creating gorgeous cakes and transforming your cake design dreams into reality.
Design concepts that are unique to your occasion are considered to ensure your cake is as individual as you and that your cake design reflects your special style. Our design process will guide us to the right outcome for your special occasion.
Weddings are a speciality at Eden Cakes and Cupcakes but we also create beautiful cakes and cupcakes for events including birthdays and anniversaries. Our clients often come from interstate and overseas to scenic Queensland to celebrate their nuptials. There are many beautiful venues to choose from in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. The Blackall Range, where Eden Cakes is located, includes Mapleton, and nearby Flaxton, Montville, and Maleny as very popular destinations for weddings and receptions. Libby creates beautiful cakes for clients from all over Australia who come to the Hinterland and Noosa area for their event.
Popular Cake flavours include:
- Rich chocolate mudcake filled with rich chocolate buttercream or dark chocolate ganache
- Decadent white chocolate mudcake filled with rich vanilla buttercream or white chocolate ganache
- Rich vanilla buttercake filled with rich vanilla buttercream or white chocolate ganache
- Dark Chocolate and orange mudcake filled with rich chocolate buttercream or dark chocolate ganache
- Beautiful red velvet filled with rich vanilla buttercream , white chocolate or rich dark chocolate ganache
Introducing our new cake flavours:
- Lemon and Poppyseed mudcake
- White chocolate and raspberry mudcake
- Hazelnut mudcake
- Dark chocolate and orange mudcake ( can also be made as a white chocolate and orange mudcake)
- White chocolate and banana mudcake
- Dark chocolate and cherry mudcake.
If you have a cake flavour that is a personal favourite please do not hesitate to contact Eden Cakes and Cupcakes to discuss.
Specialising in Vegan cake options
Introducing Hand Painted Cakes in 2013
Working with award winning artist Dorothy Peall I am proud to announce that I will be introducing a new line of cakes from January 2013. Each cake will be a unique piece of edible art featuring beautiful floral, bird and landscape designs.